Freedom No-Pull Harness Turquoise/Silver
Freedom No-Pull Harness Turquoise/Silver
***This is the version of the harness without the training leash. You can also order the Training Leash by itself (or the Euro Leash, which also works with the harness).
The patented Freedom No Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness, which tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience.
The harness is made with stainless steel hardware and four adjustment points to ensure that it is more than strong enough to hold any size dog, from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs. The chest strap is lined with Swiss Velvet, which helps prevent rubbing and chaffing sores behind the legs and the straps are all turned out to prevent sores and raw spots along the seams.
This harness also features a structural ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is Optional but it does allow you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. The main connection on the back of the harness tightens gently around the chest to discourage pulling behavior, while the connection on the front of the harness allows you to redirect your dog's attention back to you for training and treats.
The Optional Training Leash allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Alternatively you can use the training leash to connect to the harness and a collar at the same time, providing additional control points.
The Euro Leash allows you to have more flexibility for maneuvering and control. You'll have the option of taking the floating ring and attaching it to a handle or second lead.
Upgrade your dog's performance!
The Freedom no-pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness, which tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling and make walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you.
Keeps your dog safe!
The Freedom no-pull Harness is made with premium quality materials:
- Stainless steel hardware that will not rust or corrode, even if you live near the ocean!
- Nylon webbing strong enough to tow a small car, that will not break or tear no matter how hard your dog pulls.
- Four adjustment points to ensure the harness can be fitted snuggly but comfortably on any body type/shape.
- Chest strap lined with Swiss Velvet to help prevent rubbing and chafing, and
- Straps that are all turned out to help prevent chafing and raw spots along the seams.
The available harness sizes will hold any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
Gives You Better Control!
The Freedom no-pull Harness features a structural ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional but recommended, as it allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, the main connection on the back of the harness tightens gently around the chest to discourage pulling behavior, while the connection on the front of the harness allows you to redirect your dog's attention back to you for training and treats.
Big and Small Dog Options!
The Freedom no-pull Harness comes in two widths:
- 5/8” for smaller dogs, under 40 lbs, for example Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russell Terriers, etc.
- 1” wide for larger dogs, 40 lbs and over, such as Basset Hounds, Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, Mastiffs, etc.
Choose the appropriate harness width and size in the drop-down menu based on your dog’s size.
Easy Measuring for a Great Fit!
To measure for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the LARGEST part of your dog's chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
- For a 5/8” harness, if your dog has a 24” chest, we recommend size Small for the best fit.
- For a 1” harness, if your dog has a 28" chest, we recommend size Medium for the best fit.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The Freedom no-pull Harness is designed for use with a regular leash, as well as our optional, configurable Training and Euro leashes:
- The Training Leash, provides additional control points. It can be attached to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Or, you can use the training leash to connect to the harness and a collar at the same time. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training. When connected to two attachment points is 3’ long including the floating handle, and 5’ long when attached to a single point.
- The longer Euro Leash, is designed with the same options as the Training Leash. It offers a 5' connection when connected to two points of attachment, and is 8’ long when attached to a single point. It can also be used as a shorter traffic control leash.
- The Training Leash has a permanently attached “floating” handle permanently attached with a ring that slides along the leash. It can be clipped to one end for a single connection longer leash. The Euro Leash has a detachable “floating” handle, which allows the leash to be used in multiple configurations, including being clipped to one end for a single connection longer leash. The detachable handle can also be used alone in high traffic situations.
Important Note: If you want to include either a Training or Euro leash with your harness, you MUST choose the corresponding option in the drop-down Menu. If you choose the "No Thank You" option, no leash will be included.
Returns and Exchanges
No used harness will be accepted for return or exchange. If you have ordered the wrong size, you can exchange your unused harness within 7 days of receipt for the correct size, for the cost of shipping.
Please see the Chewing Warranty link for details.
Made in the USA!
Proudly made in the USA!